Translate

Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 30, 2023

            I hope you are having a good day, mine has started off a little odd, but it will get much better as the day progresses. First off, it is raining here in Hewitt this morning. As always, we need the rain so that makes us happy. We are not sure how much rain we may receive, and there is a slight risk of storms this afternoon, so we will stay alert to the weather.

            I did get the decoration on the mail box yesterday, and I had intended to go out about dark and activate the timer so the lights would come on about the same time as the other decorations. I got busy and forgot until it was too late.

            My favorite wife did leave home yesterday, not only to get away from me for a while, she also needed to get some groceries. Upon return she and I emptied the ole freezer and moved the items to the new freezer. I alerted the neighbor who gave of this ole freezer many years ago, that it was empty an available. I offered to help him move it when I returned from getting Alex from school. Upon my return, I found that the ole freezer had been moved.

            My first wife has been able to get the new silver tree installed and decorated, it does look nice. Did I say that she had previously installed a green Christmas tree in the kitchen. It is a tall skinny tree which does not take up much room. My present wife still needs to install the main tree in the front room. It is a normal sized green tree, I think that will be the last tree installed this year, maybe.

            Let me talk about me. I have sun damage to the skin on my arms. The doctor prescribed a medicine to rub on my arms, which would basically do away with most of the sun damage. I have done this same procedure many years ago, and had no problems. Years ago when I applied the prescription to my arms, it was for a 30-day period. This time it was a more potent prescription and I was to apply it for 12 days.

            Me not being the smart person, assumed when the cream was rubbed into the skin, that it was in the skin and not on the skin. As the days passed, I had a tendency to rub my face with my hands and occasionally arms. My face, head, and ears, itch quiet often. Evidently, I have unknowingly applied the prescription to my face and now a lot of my face is red, and the prescription is also working on my face. I called the doctor and she said it will go away in a few days.

            I did get a new printer and the test pages look good, now if I can get it to print my work and scan the items I have. It prints ok, but I have not been able to get it to scan and send it to the computer. Ole people do not understand the way these devices work.

            I guess the rain will keep us inside for the day. We hope you have a dry and warm day while being safe. Thanks for reviewing these postings.

New printer (#^*@*)

Senior ole person who will not go for a walk in the rain, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: