Translate

Monday, November 6, 2023

November 6, 2023

            Good morning from me to you, and you only, the rest of them can wish for a good morning. Let’s see what happened yesterday here at the Ford homestead. The day got started but we were tired so we did not go out and finish removing the items from the garage sale. It was decided that my favorite wife was not going to cook a lunch, so we got dressed and went to the Cracker store for lunch.

            At the cracker store we were able to get a parking space in front of the store, even though there were cars in most of the parking spots. Inside the store it was crowded and we had a 20-minute wait to be seated at a table. Now we had planned on the long wait so that was not a surprise. We ordered our food and waited a long time to get the food. The food was good but the server was not the best. Every table in the place was filled.

            Heck, it was so crowded my first wife did not even shop after eating, we just headed for home. Back at the homestead we started to clean up from the sale. Now my present wife did most of the work, I helped a little, I did take the borrowed tables back to their owners, and we have items set aside that we will donate. I have a photo of left over items.

            The Tres was guarding the two items. I was able to get the Ford’s ole Chevy parked under the Ford’s somewhat new car port.

            All the work done, we put our ole bodies on the swing, with a cold drink in hand, and we enjoyed a little time of rest.

            Today I will be taking Dave to the dentist, and I will be required to stay during the procedure, as he will not be able to drive after the tooth removal. Other than that, I do not have a lot planned for today. I will get the grand kids from school this afternoon, and we do have a bible study meeting this evening, maybe I will attempt to remove a few limbs from above the roof. We may reposition the plumeria flowers that are in the garage today.

            I guess I should get started with the Dog walk this morning, then, when I return back home, I could have a cup of homemade coffee.

            We hope you have a good day, stay safe, and be nice to, “you know who”!

A nothing day!

Senior ole person who needs to walk the dog, I did not say wants to, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: