Translate

Saturday, November 18, 2023

November 18, 2023

            I wish I had something to write about, but I don’t. When you are old and you have nothing to do, there is nothing to write about. I guess I could tell you that I took the blower and blew the leaves and other debris off the drive way, but I don’t remember if I did or not.

I could say, I went to the pharmacy yesterday and picked up my prescription, it is a steroid that is to be put on my arms to fight the sun damage from the olden days, which I did, but that is not interesting, so I am not going to say that. If I told you about the pharmacy, I would also say I used the GPS to get me there.

Did I go out back and water the plants in the Ford’s ole hot house, I did, but that is not interesting either. Did I activate the sprinkler system and let it run this morning, I did, but I have not watered the black berry beds. There is a prediction of possibly some rain tomorrow, but the prediction is not very assuring, so I will likely water the berry beds today.

I did do my bible study homework yesterday, and I do find that interesting. I also read from the bible, not the same chapters that the bible study is in, and I always find that interesting. I usually read things in order, I don’t jump from one book to another, and I can’t wait to get back to Revelations. Some of the things that are going on in the world these days, as I see it, are covered in revelations. 

I would note that I picked up acorns from the front yard yesterday before I went to get the kids from school, but that isn’t interesting either. When I arrived home after dropping the kids off, I made a drink, then Tres, my favorite wife and I went outside to relax from a nothing day. It is good to be able to kick back and take it easy after another do nothing day.

Note: my favorite wife did do some things during the day, getting ready for Thanksgiving.

            We might attempt to go to town today, I think my present wife has a few places that she needs to go to, and I still need to get another heat lamp bulb. Well as you can see, I am finished with this posting, we hope you have a wonder filled day, and please be safe.

Bored stiff 

Senior ole person who is bored and his ole body is stiff, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: