Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

November 28, 2023

            It is a reasonably warm morning compared to yesterday. It is 45 degrees this morning and it was in the low 30s yesterday. As I understand it, Waco’s temp hit a low of 31 yesterday morning. We are supposed to have a sunny afternoon today, that will be nice.

            I did not do much yesterday, I did get the ole freezer moved, I am not sure what time the delivery person will be here. I did get Santa and his wife installed and connected to the electric, yes, I have a couple photos, one close up and one further away. 


       

            I did not get to the last timer, but I will attempt to get to it today.

            Different topic: I have been putting some medicine on my arms which the skin doctor prescribed, it is for the sun damage that occurred over the years. I use rubber gloves to rub the cream onto my arms and I was told to wear long sleeved shirts which I assume was to hide the spots that show up from the medicine. Evidently, I have gotten some of the cream on my face around my nose. My face and nose seem to itch quiet often, and I rub them often. I now have some red spots on my face. I guess I will call the doctor today an see if this is a problem.

            Bible study went well last night, and a topic that came up during our discussions was how to help others. It was noted that we can often be a help by just listening to what someone has to say, and not interjecting our thoughts. Listen, ask a question to clarify, and keep listening. When the other person has spoken, offer advice if you are asked. Listening says you are interested in what they have to say.

            Different topic: my printer seems to have decided to quit. I have had it for several years and I tried to scan an item yesterday and it would not, heck now it doesn’t want to even print. I will need to get a new one, even though I have little funding.

            Well, I guess that is all for now, I need to see what my favorite wife has for me to do today, maybe it is a day of rest. We hope you have a good day and as always please be safe.

I don’t like medicine. 

Senior retired person who tries to listen, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: