Translate

Monday, November 27, 2023

November 27, 2023

              It is Monday and it is cold. How cold is it, it is 33 degrees, that is very close to freezing. I might need to check my faucet covers to see if they will work this year, before I have a frozen faucet.

              I did almost nothing yesterday while my favorite wife worked all day. She has removed all the fall decorations inside the homestead and is replacing them with Christmas decorations. I did work on the timers for the outside lights, all but one has been re-set to come on and off at the same time. I know there is one more timer and it is in the garage behind my tool chest. Also, there are other items in front of the tool chest that must be moved, so as you can see, too much work for a senior person.

              Molly the cat is still hiding most of the time, she ate food yesterday and we let her go outside, but she did not come back in last night. I assume she has found a hiding place in the garage now, I guess she will get hungry and come out for lunch.

              I need to move the ole freezer to the other side of the garage in an effort to get ready for the new freezer, which is supposed to arrive some time tomorrow. We plan to get the new freezer installed and let it run for a day, then move the frozen items from the ole to the new. Our neighbor who gave us this ole freezer many years ago, will take the ole freezer back when it is empty.

              I did replace the lights in Santa and his wife yesterday, I plan to install the pair today. It is cold outside, but it isn’t windy like yesterday, so we should be able to work outside and not freeze.

              When the Tres and I went out this morning we noticed the Full Moon was in the sky, and I have a photo.

              What? The moon was there, it was hiding behind the cloud.

Well, I guess I will get out of the Ford’s ole office, since there is no heat in here and go to the front room. We hope everyone has a safe and fun day.

Decorations

Senior ole person who don’t want to work, but will be allowed to, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: