Translate

Saturday, November 4, 2023

November 4, 2023

            We had the garage sale yesterday and again today. I think there were more interesting conversations than there were sales. We will again today sit outside and allow other to view our valuable items.

            Personally, I don’t like these garage or yard sales, call them what you like. I did sell the electric bike yesterday, that will make a little more room in the garage, lets hope we get rid of more items today. We are hoping to get rid of a bunch of these items, we need the room in the garage. Some of the items that we don’t sale can be donated to the salvation army.

            The weather is good and I will probably get to mow the front yard today. I should be able to mow if I keep my eyes open for any one walking up the drive way. I did water the flowers in the ole hot house yesterday, and I left the door open as the sun was shining, and the hot house was hot! Even though we have had all that rain, I am considering turning the sprinklers on next week, may be with a shorter run time.

            I did go get a breakfast burrito for me and the favorite wife this morning, but we will not be able to go to town for a sandwich today for lunch, as we will be forced, I mean allowed to stay here on the driveway.

            This might sound a little odd to you, even after being outside all day my present spouse and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon with a cold drink in hand. You know, we needed to unwind after all that stress filled sales talk, with those customers.

            I just thought, we need to set the clock back one hour when we go to bed to night, as day lite saving time changes, I might change the clock here in the ole office when I finish with this soon to be short and un-enlightening post.

            We hope you have a good day, please stay safe, and help us poor people who have these garage sales, buy something, even if you don’t need it.

Sale or sail away?

Senior sales person who needs a cup of coffee, Don the Ford  

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: