Translate

Thursday, November 16, 2023

November 16, 2023

           Howdy, from me to you. That is all I have to say today as I did very little yesterday and probably will not do much today. Ok, since no one asked, yes, the Salvation Army truck did come to the Ford Homestead and take all the boxes and bags away yesterday. Yes, there is some room in the Ford’s ole garage now. Yes, I did go to the shed where I was able to find the Christmas decoration lights that go onto the house and around the flower beds, (one tote and a couple small boxes) and I brought them to the Ford’s ole garage.

            Yes, I was able to mow the front yard yesterday, even though I wanted to leave it for the yard man Alex, but it needed it, so I mowed it. During the mowing process I was amazed at how many acorns are still in the Ford’s front yard. Are there people who could be hired to remove the acorns? It is a continuing process until the last acorns fall.

Speaking of Fall, I have a photo showing the beautiful colors of the tree leaves turning here in Texas. Now our leaves are not as brightly colored as those from the northern states, but they are ours. Photo to follow.


        Wow, spring has sprung, summer is gone, fall has fell, winter will be colder than, well.

            Let us see what the Don might do today. it is Thursday and I usually go to the teller machine to get our weekly stipend; I do have an appointment with the skin doctor today, and I hopefully will get the grand kids home safely after school. Yes, the Tres will likely take me for a walk this morning, if I am able to get out of this ole chair. We will need to decide where we will go for supper this evening. Wow, that is just too much for an ole senior person to do, maybe I should get a cup of homemade coffee and take it easy for a while.

Fall is Falling.

Senior ole person who needs a break from this key board, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: