Translate

Thursday, November 2, 2023

November 2, 2023

            We are now at Thursday, the weather is still cold, and I have things I should do today. my wife is planning the garage sale, actually it will be a driveway sale, for Friday and Saturday. Wow, sounds like lots of fun, you know sitting and waiting for someone to drop by.

            As you may have determined, I am not a garage sale person, even though we would like to get rid of many of the items in the garage. I am sure we do not have enough tables to display the items, and then what do we do with the left-over items.

            I would like to change the subject but it keeps popping back in my silly head. Yesterday I did very little, I was going to take Dave to the dentists and when I arrived at his house his wife Claire was there so she took him. I did not need to get the kids from school as Clair was able to do that. With nothing to do I was able to recover some acorns from the front yard, that was fun, not! The weather was kind of nice yesterday afternoon, my favorite wife and I did sit outside for a while but as soon as the sun got off of us, we went inside.

            I did get the new temperature gage and have installed it in the so-called hot house. The present outside weather is 32 degrees and the hot house is 43 degrees. I have the master unit here on the ole desk and I can easily see the temps.

            Well, I guess I need to get to thinking about all the things I will need to do to help my favorite wife with the sale. We hope you have a good day, stay safe and try to keep warm.

Sales man Don

Senior ole person who will wait until it warms up to go for a walk, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: