Translate

Friday, November 3, 2023

November 3, 2023

            It was about 6:30 this morning and I was sitting here at the Ford’s ole desk and I have seen vehicles drive down the street. There is no question these were people who go to garage sales, if they weren’t, they would not have slowed down as they drove in front of our house. Then two vehicles stopped in front of our house and people got out. I knew they were going to attempt to see what we have on display. Tres barked at them, and I walked outside and they asked when the sale starts. I said 8:00, they said thanks and left.

            I will be outside with the wife and will not be adding to this blog posting.

 

Have a good day, be safe.

Garage sale…

Senior ole person that needs to get outside, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: