Translate

Sunday, November 26, 2023

November 26, 2023

            I am starting this posting on Saturday night. It has started a light rain and during a short break I went out to see the Christmas lights. Now they are not all in place, but we have a good start. Photos to follow         with short explanations.


            The nativity scene is kind of overpowered by the light of the Angel. Yes, I connected wires to all the decorations that were outside today, and it took all afternoon. I am told there may be more decorations coming, if so, I will be doing more electrical work.

 


            This photo is looking up the walkway to the front door. There are the two white trees and some deer that are lit up. I guess this is a good start for the Christmas decorations. My favorite wife worked inside most of the day, but she helped me outside toward the end of the day.

           We may not have been the first this year in getting the decorations up, but we are not the last either.

 

            It is now Sunday: I have not looked at the free rain gage, so I do not know how much rain we received, but it was a light rain. The wind has picked up, so I do not want to be outside doing any work today.

            The Christmas decoration lights came on last night but one of the timers needs to be adjusted. I do not enjoy working on those timers, it is as if my fingers are too big to push the right buttons. We still need to get Santa and his favorite wife displayed in the front yard; I am sure my favorite wife has other items to be displayed.

            Well, that is if for now, if you stay inside, you might be warm today. Have a good day, and please be safe.

Installer of lights!

Senior ole person who don’t want to do much of anything today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: