Translate

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October 31, 2023

            We made it to the last day of the month, and I am still the silly grandpa. If you would allow me to explain, this morning as I was putting some clothing on my ole body, which I do almost every morning. I had carried socks, shirt and jeans over to my side of the bed where I attempt to clothe my ole self. Sitting on the side of the bed I put the socks on, then the shirt, then the pants, all while I was considering which shoes I would wear. Yes, I have more than one pair of shoes!

            I looked around for my socks, now I knew I had brough them to the bed, was the dog laying on them? It took about 15 seconds before I happened to think, I had already put my socks on. Yep, silly grandpa!

            Bible study went well last night, when they were going over the prayer list, we learned that the neighbor that I had put on the prayer list was on the list twice. Yep, there was another person listed who was on chemotherapy, and we learned that two of us had requested prayer for the same person, we had not listed Steve’s name, so we thought there was two people.

            Now about today, it is 37 degrees outside, they say we will get up to 50 today, and there should be some sunshine. If I can bundle up good enough, I might let the Tres take me for a walk. I do need to pick up the debris from the yards, front and back. We had a lot of wind and there is debris everywhere. Speaking of the wind, I have a photo which may explain windy.


            My favorite wife is wanting to have a yard sale, and it takes a lot to get ready. Contacting the city, need a sign or two, get the items placed on tables, stay outside all day hoping that someone would stop by and purchase things.

            Well, I guess I need to get moving, we hope all is well with you, and please be safe.

Winter is here?

Senior ole person who needs to do something, or not, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: