Translate

Thursday, October 19, 2023

October 19, 2023

            It is Thursday again and as usual I have nothing to do today and nothing to write about.

We hope you have a good day and as usual, be safe.

Nothing day!

Senior ole retired person who might get a cup before we go for a walk, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

 

The Don is thinking;

            Well, I have finished that short blog post, and now I don’t know what I want to do. It is too early to go for a dog walk, I have had my glass of milk and my breakfast sandwich, the news is all about the war in Israel. I have already gone out to the front yard with Tres, we still go out every morning even though we don’t get a news-paper any more. I noticed that Tres did defecate in the front yard, sorry, for that one person and we know who you are, defecate means the same as Poopa-Loopa.

            It isn’t as cool as it has been, I think the temp is about 61 degrees this morning. I wonder, could I do some work in the back yard today? I did pull weeds from the #1 and #3 berry beds yesterday, and my ole body isn’t as tired as I thought it might be. I could get the weed eater out and do some trimming, or I could get back down on my knees again and after praying I could pull some weeds from the back 40. I have always called these weeds wire weeds and they have a tendency to pop up all around, especially when the grass has been stressed with less than adequate rain fall. It would require a bunch of crawling as these weeds are not in just one small spot.

            I guess I should put the straps over the limbs on the Ford’s ole trailer, I do want to take it to the dump site this Saturday. My favorite wife wants me to move a big flower into the hot house, this move will require someone like my son Dave to help me. Even with help it is not an easy task.

            My friend down the street had a bunch of acorns collected and I need to go get them today. I can use the ole red wagon, or I have a big container that I think has wheels on it and I might use it.

            Today is Thursday, it is, “go out to supper night”, I guess I should stop by the bank to get the weekly stipend. Heck, I guess I do have some things to do today, glad I sat here and thought about things. 

 

No comments: