Translate

Thursday, October 12, 2023

October 12, 2023

            Let’s start out with, “I was able to get out of bed this morning”! Now why did the Don say that? Mister Ford worked his ole body very hard yesterday, and he was wondering how much his ole body would hurt when he got up today.

            As I believe I had noted in the previous posting, I had planned to pull the weeds and grass from the berry beds yesterday. I was able to remove a bunch of weeds and grass from the #2 bed. I was on my knees praying and working for a couple hours yesterday. As I was attempting to remove grass and weeds, the berry vines were attacking my ole body, so I removed some of the offending vines. The good part of the work project was the sun was behind the clouds and there was a nice breeze during the project. If memory serves, and it often does not serve me, I think I had three containers of vines, weeds and grass that I put into the Trash can, photo to follow.


            This is a lot of weeds, grass and vines in the trash can. I also have a photo of the #2 berry bed which is next to the Ford’s ole shed. The #2 bed looks a lot better, but it is not yet done. The solar panel is not charging a battery in the shed, I guess I need a new battery, so the panel is lying flat against the shed. As you may see, there are berry vines that will need to be removed if I reposition the panel.


            My ole tired body did not address any of the other two beds yesterday, and I don’t plan too today. Actually, I am hoping for a day of rest today, maybe a trip to the hair stylists for a trimming of the ole hair on my head, ears and eyebrows.

            Today is Thursday, my favorite wife and I will likely go out for supper this evening.

            The Tres is wanting to go for a walk, but I will postpone this morning walk for a while, I like it to be a little brighter outside.

            I guess that is it for now, we hope all is well with you and that you have a safe day.

Weed puller!

Senior ole person who wants to rest before we walk, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: