Translate

Sunday, October 22, 2023

October 22, 2023

            Happy Sunday morning, even though the sun is not up yet. What do we have planned for the day? At this time, we plan to start the angel relighting. I was able to get it down, that is away from the tree and flower bed, and into the garage yesterday. Basically, it was chained to the tree, so I had to disconnect the chain, which wasn’t easy, then I had to pick it up out of the flower bed. This angel weighs at least 50 pounds, it is taller them me and it is close to 4 foot wide, so it is not easy for an ole senior person to handle.

            Today the van will be displaced from the garage and will stay out until I get the lighting complete. The van sitting outside will make it difficult for us to see people as they drive or walk by, during our relaxing period outside, in the afternoon. I guess things can’t be perfect for ole people.

            My favorite wife and I did venture forth from the Ford Homestead yesterday, I wanted to get an item from the Harbor store, where I saved 30% off a six-dollar item, we had lunch at the deli, it was not very good, and we stopped at the store that has items up to 70% off. We purchased a couple items there and then headed for home.

            Before anyone asks, we did wash the dog yesterday, he smells better today. While we were outside with the dog, we noticed something that we found interestingly odd. We saw what appeared to be flocks of buzzards flying over. They were mostly going in the same direction with the occasional circling from a couple. We wondered if they were really buzzards or some type of bird that looks like buzzard heading south for the winter. There are 17 birds in the photo, and there were plenty more flying by.


            I did see something that I found interesting; it is a cloud formation. Now when I saw this, I first thought could it be smoke, but if so, how many fires. I determined that it was clouds, and if any of you have an imagination, which I am sure at least one of you do have, you might see the outline of a giant’s legs. So, in the photo we might be seeing the bottom of a ghost like space alien, maybe a precursor to the coming Halloween, or just some interesting clouds. 


            I guess I will stop for now, we hope your day is fun and that everyone stays safe.

Ghost alien at Halloween?

Senior ole person who has an imagination, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: