Translate

Monday, October 9, 2023

October 9, 2023

            Good morning to some of you and good afternoon to the rest of you. We had a good day yesterday and we did get to enjoy breakfast with the grandkids. There was a slight problem with my breakfast, I ordered scrambled eggs, I got over easy eggs. Now the place was crowded and I did not send my breakfast back as I thought it would take too long to get a revised version.

            After breakfast we dropped the grandkids off at their house and headed for home. The rest of the day was doing almost nothing. Now I did take apart an ole small table and put it in the trash can, that did not take too long. I did my final day of home work for the bible study tonight. I did get some time to read from the bible.

            Later in the afternoon I straightened a few things up in the garage and I took a small rake to the front yard to see if I could rake up the acorns that are hiding in the tall grass. It is difficult to rake the acorns from the tall grass, but I like the grass to be tall as I believe it helps keep the moister in the ground. Maybe I need to let the Ford’s ole walk behind mower down a couple notches next time I mow, and see if I can remove more of the acorns.

            My favorite wife and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon, the weather was nice, there was birds making noise but no traffic on the street. We wish the squirrels would leave the area; they are eating all the pecans on the pecan tree.

            What do I plan to do today, who knows. I do not need to get the kids from school as school is out today and tomorrow. I still have a bunch of dead vines to cut out of two berry beds and the grass and weeds still need to be removed. If my ole body feels like working then I have things to do.

            That is all for now, we hope you have a good day and as always, be nice to ole people. Oh, please stay safe too.

Sticker ouch that hurt, bush!

Senior ole person who needs to take Tres for a walk, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: