Translate

Thursday, October 5, 2023

October 5, 2023

            Good wet morning from the Ford’s to you. We did get the rain that was predicted last night, and we are still getting a little at this time. I was able to get out to the rain gage a few minutes ago and we had almost 1 inch. That means I will not need to water the flower pots today.

            When I went out to check the rain gage, I noticed that three of my favorite wife’s four big flowers, all in pots, were blown over. Now I had positioned them close to the Ford’s ole Chevy under the car port but to no avail. Yes, I did set them back up, I guess there was some wind last night. I have also noticed that the skeleton dog is also blown over, but I have not yet set him back up. I hope there are no limbs down in the back yard, it is still dark and I can’t see out back. 

            What plans do we have for today, well, the repairman is supposed to be here to repair the washing machine. We hope that goes well as we have a bunch of clothes to wash.

            This being Thursday, we plan to go out for supper this evening and when we return home we will likely sit outside for a while.

            Yesterdays events: I did go to the teller machine to get the weekly stipend, and since I was close, I drove over to Daves place of work assuming he would be getting off soon. He had gotten off earlier and was at home, also I did not need to get the Gabi from school.

            I sit outside yesterday and Molly our cat wanted to be close to me.


 
            Molly does not like being on my lap but she does like sitting on a table next to me while I pet her. After providing the petting for the cat, I noticed a cloud over head, so I thought I would get a photo.


           The clouds were starting to gather, which would eventually bring us some rain.

            I guess that is it for now, have a good day and stay safe.

Washer repaired?

Senior ole person who may not go for a walk today due to rain, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: