Translate

Saturday, October 7, 2023

October 7, 2023

            Is it morning yet? It is still dark outside so does that mean it is night or is it morning? I think ole people have too many questions like that.

            It is very cool outside this morning, I think they said it was 58 degrees, it feels very cool and there is a breeze which increases the cool feeling. If I still had a motorcycle and if I were riding today, I would have a jacket on. My rule was above 70 no jacket, 70 or below jacket.

            Well, I do not have a motorcycle to ride today, so what will the Don do today. I believe my favorite wife wants to go to a home store to get an item.

I need to count the strings of light on the angel in our front yard, as many have stopped working, and they all need to be replaced. Why do I need to count the strands of rope light, we need to purchase new rope lights. Replacing the rope lights is not hard work but it is a time-consuming job. I will need a couple hundred wire ties which secure the rope lights to the angel’s frame. I might get a photo of the work when or if I start. 

            Also, I need to mow the front yard, I need to trim some areas with the string trimmer and if I start trimming then the entire ditch behind the house needs to be weed eaten. My yard man will be helping his dad to mow their yard today, so I guess I must do my own work. The back 40 will need to be mowed now that it has rained.

I still need to continue removing the dead vines from the berry beds and if I get all the dead vines removed, I will then need to remove all the weeds and grass from the berry beds. I guess there is a lot of work for an ole senior person.

Maybe when we go to town my favorite wife will let me get a sandwich to eat, which might help me to continue all these difficult work situations. 

Ok, that is all for now, have a good day and as always stay safe.

No rest for the Don

Senior ole person who might work too hard today, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: