Translate

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thursday is happening 12/06/2022

            The photo show one of the birds who have been enjoying the water and food.


            Changing topics; I was going to set the date, on the old pocket watch yesterday, and when I pulled on the knob to set the date, the entire knob pulled out. Note, the clock is still running but I cannot set the time or date. I guess I am not supposed to have any control over that watch. The clock in the garage is still running, and still has day light saving time. I am not going to touch it!           One person suggested that it might be due to the 5-G signals. I think, he was kidding?

            New topic:; we had a small problem last night. I was leaving the Ford’s ole office when I noticed the rug in the laundry room was partially damp. I thought it was due to a mop that was sitting there, it wasn’t. We discovered that the water heater has a slow leak. I turned the water off to the heater, but the leak continued, I guess the on and off valve was too ole to completely shut the water off. We then filled a couple containers with water, and I shut the water off to the entire homestead. We have some bottled water, which could be used for several things, including a toilet flush.

 


           We feel blessed with this leak, it could have happened while we were sleeping, and there could have been water damage. I will call the plumber and see if we can get them to come to the homestead.

            Topic change; I did work and getting the leaves out of the jasmine yesterday, even though the wind was against me after lunch. It looks better but I did not get everything, due to the vines, I can’t rake them because of the vines and the blower is ineffective due to the vines.

            Well, I will stop now, I need to get ready to take the kids to school and call the plumber.

 Have a Bless day!

Senior retired person who needs a plumber, and some donations, Don the Ford        

No comments: