Translate

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Yesterday or today 01/13/2022

            When I wake up each morning, I lay there wondering what day is it. Is it today or yesterday? Ole people sometimes have to think about things for a while, and then sometimes, we come up with the correct answer. I decided it is today, I hope I am right!

            Yesterday I did not do a lot. It was nice enough in the afternoon that I could get outside, and I opened the Ford’s ole hot house. The sun was shining, and it was 100 degrees inside the hot house. I did water all the flowers in the hot house, and then I headed for the 3 black berry beds. Yes, the berry beds were watered. I have a photo taken in #1 bed, some berry vines that are growing straight up, which seem to be unusual.


                                                           

            The vines usually do not grow straight up. I did also pick up the small twigs from the back yard. Then I went and pick Alex up from school. We always have interesting conversations during the drive home. Today Alex gets his second virus shot.

            We have decided to try a different route going to school this morning. They have blocked off the normal route and so we are looking for a new route. I hope we get to both schools on time.

            I am back from delivering the kids to school, they both got there on time!

            We have an appointment at the lawyer this morning, no, I don’t think they found out that I am an alien. We are making sure our wills etc. are up to date. 

            We hope you have a good day. If you live up north, and the snow comes at your homestead, enjoy it. Mom use to make snow ice cream; I have no idea how she did it.

 

Be kind to ole all people!

Senior retired person who needs to get his jacket, Don the Ford

No comments: