Translate

Monday, January 10, 2022

I worked too hard 01/10/2022

            I will not go into detail, we did get the decorations broken down and packed up, then I put them into the shed. During the excessive work period, I was thinking, I don’t like doing this, but I am glad I can still do the work.

            Now I have a couple photos for your edification. First, a photo of disrespect.

 


            I get out of bed, and he jumps in bed on my side! Bad dog!

            Second, a photo of me, I know you will appreciate it.


    
        Yes, I have a sweater on, it was cold!

            Third, a photo of a lava lamp, it puts off heat which helps keep the office warm.

 


            Yes, it is in the shape of a rocket. Yes, it was a free gift from a friend.

            Odd question: why do we say, “Pair of pants”, when referring to slacks, or jeans? The word pants I get, something we wear to cover parts of the ole body. The word pair, means a couple. You have one pants, but it isn’t a pair. Now there are two legs on the pants, so why weren’t they referred to as, pant with a pair of legs, or a pair of legs?

            Now that don’t even get into why the word pants have an “s” on the end, making it a plural. Why don’t they either think about these words before they start using them or come to me and ask if the word is correct. 

Be happy that you can!

Senior retired person who is still able to work, Don the Ford

No comments: