Translate

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

No rest for the wicked 01/12/2022

            I hope you have read the title line, if not, take a few seconds and read it now. Ok, after reading the title line you now know why The Don is able to take several well-deserved naps each day, he is not wicked!

            Schedule change; a scheduled appointment for the eye doctor just popped up on the computer, it is for tomorrow at 9:30. I have another appointment for tomorrow at 9:30 and it is with a lawyer. Then I learned that the eye doctor appointment had been rescheduled to Feb. 3rd, at 8:00am. Well, that isn’t going to work as I need to take the kids to school, and I don’t get them dropped off until about 8:10. I will see if I can get a different time for the eye doctor.

            We had some very light rain yesterday, and when I was heading out to get Alex from school it was sleeting. The sleet changed to rain but we did not get a lot of it. We still need a lot of rain.

            I do not like the cold weather, and I don’t like being outside in the cold. There are a few things that I could do in the yard, but I will wait for it to warm up a little. I need to pick up the small sticks from the yards, even though they are predicting winds this weekend to be around 40 mph. That will bring down more hopefully not large limbs, and leaves from every one’s yards.

            I just went outside and started the truck to get it a little warmed up for taking the kids to school. I failed to have a coat on and now my ole body is cold.

            Tres and I have not been taking walks lately, mostly due to the cold weather, some due to me being lazy.

            Well, the grand kids should be here in a couple minutes, so I will stop for now.

 

May your day be warm

Senior retired person who delivers kids to school, Don the Ford

No comments: