Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2022

New shades 01/23/2022

            My favorite wife took me to town, where she used her store money to purchase me a new pair of sunglasses, aka new shades. Yes, I like my new shades and I should have said thanks. Oh, by the way, my first wife did get a new pair of shades too.

            I have not commented lately on the blue lights, and there is a reason. They are no longer on. I guess someone got tired of seeing them or paying the electric bill.

            Now as to the clock in the garage that started on its own, and was on day light saving time, it operated for a little more than a week and then stopped. I did put a new battery in it, and it now works, and it is on the correct time.

            I did get the Micky Mouse watch working again, a new battery seems to have put it in motion. I find at times it is difficult to see Micky’s hands on the watch, I guess my eyes are as old as me. 

            My favorite wife and I went to a Mexican Restaurant for lunch yesterday. The food was ok, but not as good as expected. It seemed as if they failed to put enough spice on the food. I guess restaurants can’t find good cooks.

            Everywhere one looks, one sees signs which state, “Now hiring”. I suggest that these signs be band. Almost every business is now hiring, so I recommend, the only signs to be displayed should be, “No help needed”! If that happened, the people who make the now hiring signs would be put out of work, then they would need a now hiring sign. I guess we can’t win.

             Tres and I went out to get the newspaper, it was not there. As I looked around, I saw a single star in the morning sky. It was basically in the eastern sky. I don’t remember seeing anything that big in the eastern sky. I assume it may be a planet rather than a star. I have a poor-quality photo of said light in the sky.


                                                           

            No, it wasn’t an airplane, it was not moving!

            Change is good? I have brought the computer into the front room this morning. It is warmer and the ole recliner is comfortable. It is not as easy to enter data into the ole computer while sitting on the ole recliner. So, is change really good?

            We have nothing to do today.

Nothing is not fun!

Senior ole person who will do almost nothing today, Don the Ford

No comments: