Translate

Monday, January 3, 2022

Cold again 01/03/2022

            It seems as if this entire year, has been cold!

            That is all I have to say in this post, cold weather, and I can’t go outside because it is too cold. That is it, I am going to stop writing and get something to eat for my breakfast.

Stay inside, stay warm!

Senior retired person who doesn’t like the cold, Don the Ford

 

          A bowl of cereal here on my desk, now I am not writing for my blog, I am waiting for the milk to be absorbed by the cereal. I do not like crunchy cereal. I wish I had some ideas of things to write about, just sitting here waiting on the cereal is not fun. I have that darn TV on and the news isn’t what I consider as news. I guess I could have written about going out back for a few minutes yesterday to attempt to make the back gate dog proof. It was so cold and the wind was blowing so hard I thought I might freeze. I did secure the gate, now that I think about it, Tres and the neighbor’s dog was having a lot of fun running through our back yard. Maybe I should un-fix the gate so the dog can get in, if he gets out again.

              I could have written about the book I am reading, which is about, the book of Revelation, from the Bible. I am getting close to the end and it has been very interesting. I think I might see if I can find another book on Revelation, written by a different author, just to see what other thoughts there may be on the subject. 

              If I were writing something for the blog, I could have commented on body language. Everyone uses body language, not everyone thinks about body language. Example, your child, let’s say he is 5 years old, sneaks into the cookie bowl and gets a cookie, after you had said, stay away from those cookies. You then approach him and ask did you get a cookie? The parent can tell if the child had a cookie, even if he doesn’t answer, or if he fibs, due to body language.

              Think for a moment, if you are mad at your spouse, he or she can tell you are mad by your body language. If you say something nice to someone, you can tell if they liked the comment due to body language. If I were writing for the blog I would suggest getting a book on body language. Heck, many years ago I was looking for a book on body language, they even have body language books for people who are dating.

              If I was writing for the blog today, I would suggest that people in management positions study body language. Maybe if you are an employee, you should learn body language, it will help you get along with others, and you will understand them better. 

              I wish I had written something for the blog today, but I can’t have fun every day!

No comments: