Translate

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday and rain 01/08/2022

            Good morning!           You could say good morning back. It is so hurtful to not get a morning greeting from you!

            Well, you not saying good morning, is not going to stop me from having a good morning. Let's consider how this morning started. Tres came to my side of the bed and wanted me to rub his back a couple times, so I determined that he must want to go outside for a moment. I got up at 4:30 and allowed him to go outside. He went out, did not get off the back patio, and then came right back in, he went to his food bowl and looked at me.

            When I feed Tres in the morning, I have some medicine which I put in his food. The meds are for his itching, and he was itching a lot this morning.

            No, I did not get to go back to bed, I sat on the Ford's ole recliner with a cover on my ole body, attempting to stay warm. I had a cup of coffee as I sat there, and I watched Mr. Rodgers neighborhood.

            Early morning, when there was nothing else worth watching, I decided to watch the kids show, Mr. Rodgers neighborhood. It was actually interesting, and very calming. I learned how they make zippers, while watching Mr. Rodgers neighborhood. Do you know how they make Zippers? I do!

            A quick topic change; I just saw molly come running across the front porch, she stopped and looked back as if something was after her, then she ran along the new walkway and under the garage door. I looked around using the cameras and I saw nothing chasing her.

            A minute or so later, she was at the door to the ole office wanting to come into the homestead. I let her in and she went to the washing machine to get a bite to eat. We keep the cat's food on the washing machine, which keeps Tres from eating their food.

            I was able to drag my ole body out of my chair and as I was walking past Molly, she was still on the washing machine, I reached out my hand to pat her head, and for some reason a static spark popped her on the head from my hand. She jumped like she was shot. Heck it surprised me too. That means this ole man is full of electricity, I have an electrifying personality! 😊 😐

            Flopping of topics; we have received a little rain this morning, I don't think it was very much as I can see a dry spot under my first wife's vehicle, which is on our driveway. No, it can't be parked inside as the garage is still filled with Christmas decorations, mostly from the front lawn but some trees from inside the homestead.

            We had planned to work on placing these decorations back into their cartons or totes this weekend, and then I could put them in to the shed. Why does this type work always happen on cold and raining days? 

            Topic conversion; we have plans to take David and family out for lunch today to celebrate his upcoming birthday. I think he will be either 19 years old again, or possibly 47 years old, not sure which.

            Well, I guess that is it from the Ford homestead for today, it is now coffee time again.

                                    Rain, rain, don't go away,

                                    don't come again some other day,

                                    your more than welcome, here today!

 

Love your neighbor as yourself!

Senior ole retired person who needs the rain and a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: