Translate

Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday again 01/28/2022

            Here it is, Friday again. Where did the week go? I did nothing all week, wow, a week of nothing!

            I did get to go pick up Gabi at school yesterday afternoon, and I did go out in the back 40 yesterday afternoon and worked on the outhouse. I know, most of you real people do not have an outhouse, we do. Being on a fixed income, we can't enjoy all the nice things that you real people have. The work wasn't too difficult, I just needed to replace some screws that hold the house together. I have a photo of the outhouse.


           After inserting the screws, I did add some bird food. It is difficult for ole senior people to do all this work.

            I just thought, I did properly install the bird residence in the front tree. That project required me to carry that big ole ladder from the shed to the front yard, climb the ladder, install the hanger, attach the bird residence, tell myself I did a good job, carry that heavy ladder back to the shed. There is no rest for the elderly!

            I did move a camera to the area near the Ford's ole shed, where I have seen birds hanging around, on the ground. I hope to see what they are doing, and why they would be hanging out there.

            My favorite wife and I did go to the lawyer yesterday, we signed some papers and paid them some money. I did present the lady with the scrap wood bird house, she said thanks, and then she said, "You aren't as bad as people say"! I am not that bad, nice. 😊

            My first wife allowed me to go to the star coffee place for a cup after leaving the lawyer.

            Speaking of coffee, my favorite wife took me to the cracker restaurant for supper last evening. We both had a breakfast for the meal, and yes, we had coffee. The meal came with fried apples, so that was basically our desserts.

            Now, as you can see, I, being a senior person, have nothing to do.

Have a blessed day!

Senior retired person with nothing he wants to do, Don the Ford

No comments: