Translate

Friday, January 14, 2022

Schedule change 01/14/2022

            I am not complaining about my schedule change, as it may allow me to do a few other things. One, we had planned to wash the pot hound yesterday afternoon, but that did not happen as it would have kept us from enjoying our evening meal at the cracker store. We now plan to wash him this afternoon when the temp is in the mid to upper 70s.

            We can wash him in the house but drying him off after the washing is difficult. He also gets happy and runs around after a wash job, and that isn’t good in the house.

            I do not get to take the grand kids to school this morning or pick the Alex up this afternoon. That is how we can wash Tres this afternoon.

            I ordered 8 bags of topsoil and 8 bags of manure from the past employer. I do not get the topsoil but I get the manure! I need both, I can get the soil from the Home Store, but I will pay more.

            We did go to the lawyer yesterday; did you know lawyers want to get paid? He seems like a good guy, and we are the same age. He gave us some good advice, and some of our plans were ok, a couple are being updated. We are glad we went, and we feel like our plans are on track.  Now that I think about it, the plumber who installed our water heater charged more than the lawyer.

            I have a topic change; the other afternoon as we got out of the Ford’s ole Chevy in front of Alex’s home, we noticed the moon was over head, in the afternoon sky. I took a photo.


            I just thought it was interesting that the moon and sun were both doing their duties, aka shining!

            I need to get going, I need to go by the bank and get our $5.00 stipends for the week, I need to take some clothes to the cleaners, get a cup of coffee at the expensive star coffee place, then stop and get my cow manure. After that, I may venture into the city and go to a couple stores. There are a couple things I keep saying I want to get, but when I look at them, I usually decide they cost too much. We do have some gift cards maybe I should take them with me.

Forget your schedule, have fun!

 

Senior retired forget-er of the schedule, Don the Ford        

No comments: