Translate

Sunday, January 30, 2022

A nice day 01/30/2022

            I will say, “it was a nice day yesterday”. Patrick and Karla came to visit, and we went out for a nice lunch to celebrate Patrick’s birthday. The food was good, and the service was also good. The lady that waited on our table, like to joke with me, and she noticed that I was wearing a Micky Mouse watch. She had a newer version of the Micky Mouse watch on.

            Back at home, after some decent conversations, we had the birthday cookie, photo to follow. The cookie has become a tradition here at the Ford’s Homestead.

 


                                                          

            Yep, we did get a piece of the cookie, and yes, they took the cookie with them when they left. They also took the rabbit traps, as they will need to catch some cats that hang out around their house, to get them fixed.

            I did get a nap later in the afternoon, which allows me to not get sleepy when I am reading the Bible. I do often get sleepy when reading.

            The weather was good yesterday afternoon, so my favorite wife and I went outside for a while, you know, to sit and talk. Well, I sat there while my first wife talked with a friend at the curb.

            I have no plans for today, it is supposed to be very nice and warm today, so possibly I will be able to get outside and walk the dog.

            We hope you have a very nice Sunday!

 

Rest and relax!

Senior retired person who is good at resting and relaxing, Don the Ford

No comments: