Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

I don't know why 01/05/2022

            Good day from the Ford’s to you. We have at times had various things happen here at the homestead that seemed odd or were difficult to explain. We have had another incident and I can’t explain it. Allow me to place a photo in this posting.


            In the photo, that was taken in the Ford’s ole garage, we see several items. I would like for us to focus on the clock. This ole clock is battery powered and has not kept time for at least 5 or 6 months. I assume the battery had died, I was not willing to find a battery, take the clock down, replace the battery, and then place the clock on the wall.

            As I had previously stated the clock has been dead for about half a year. Heck if I need to know what time it is I can look at my phone.

            Well, on Monday I noticed that the clock was running. I checked the time, and it was exactly one hour fast, aka, day light saving time.

            I immediately went into my favorite wife and asked if she had replaced the battery in the clock in the garage. She gave me a look and asked what clock? She has not touched the clock.

            I have not touched the clock, so how did it get started, and more of a question, why is it on day light saving time? There hasn’t been anyone in the garage other than me and Donna since Christmas.

            Do we have a spirit, or ghost, who is letting us know it is here?

            If not a spirit or ghost, how did it start, why did it start, and why is it on daylight saving time? Is there a spiritual message that the clock is presenting?

            Ok, lets continue; about a week ago I pulled out my ole pocket watch and found that it had a dead battery. I asked my present wife if she had a battery that I needed. She said she had some batteries, but she did not know where they were. The watch lay on my ole desk for at least 5 days, when my favorite wife found the batteries. Yesterday, I replaced the battery in the watch and once I had the watch working, the second hand was moving, I was going to set the time. I looked at the watch and to my surprise, it was exactly on time. I did not set the watch, but it was on time!       Now that is odd, the clock in the garage is working without being touched, it is on daylight saving time, and the watch is on time without being set by me! Tell me that isn’t odd!!

                        Your thoughts about this please?

Senior retired person who is wondering, what and why, Don the Ford

No comments: