Translate

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Blue light photo 01/15/2022

            Yesterday evening as I was depositing some trash in the garbage container, I again noticed the blue lights at a house located on the street behind our house. Photo to follow.


            I know the photo is a little difficult to see, but the blue lights have been on the house since about a month before Christmas. After taking this photo, I began to wonder why they still have the lights on, more than two weeks after Christmas.

            I decided to see what I could learn about the blue lights. After checking with several well-informed citizens, yes, they are neighbors who are as nosey as me, I learned a lot of info.

            The couple who lived there had agreed to lose some weight and get into better shape. These plans were put into effect about a week before Christmas. The fellow worked in Waco and the lady was a home body. They did not have any kids, so it was just the two of them living there.

            They had begun to eat smaller meals, and they agreed to take long walks each evening. After only one week, the lady became tired of the entire process, but she did not want to tell her husband. During the day, while the husband was at work, the lady would go to one of the local restaurant’s and have a big meal that was not a part of their new diet. She was charging the meals on the credit card, so her husband would not be aware that she was cheating.

            This went on for about two weeks before her husband found out. When he confronted his wife with the credit card info, she became upset and packed up and went to her mother’s house. The husband was also very mad that his wife would betray him, so he packed up and he moved out of state.

            The house has no one living in it, the lights are on a timer, and until the utility company cuts the power to the house, the blue lights will come on each night.

            Would you believe that any of the above is true? It isn’t, it is made up. The Don has an imagination.

            True topics: my favorite wife and I did wash the Tres yesterday afternoon, while it was still warm. He seemed to like it, and he smells a lot better. Also, after learning that one of the sprinklers was damaged, I went to the shed and brought my sprinkler toolbox to the front yard. Yes, I have a toolbox, which I made from scrap wood, that has items used to repair sprinklers. I replaced the one sprinkler; it was cracked so I assume it had frozen, then I adjusted a couple others making them spray in the correct directions, and I replaced a 4-inch pop up sprinkler with a 2-inch pop up sprinkler. There are others that I am going to work on later.

            I did go to the Harbor store, but I did not purchase anything. I also picked up the cow manure from my past employer, and I placed some of it along the sidewalk.

            My present spouse and I sat outside yesterday afternoon and I enjoyed a cold drink while she enjoyed a flavored coffee. The weather was nice, today we will not be sitting outside, it is cold

            That’s it for now, hope you have a nice day, and those of you up north, enjoy the snow!

Wear a hoodie, its cold!

Senior retired person who has an imagination, Don the Ford

No comments: