Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2022

December 8, 2022

            Well, I am back. For that one person, and we know who you are, saying I am back means I had posted to the blog yesterday, and I am back posting again today!

            Let us start with the thought that some neighbors might think, the Don is, “Crazy grandpa”! well I am here to say, “I am not crazy grandpa, I am silly grandpa!

            For that one person who is wondering what the Don is talking about, allow me to enlighten. I did remove the leaves from the front yard again, and yes that is the second time this week. I have been asked by neighbors why I don’t wait until they all fall, and then remove them.


            I guess there are a couple reasons. First it is easier work removing a small amount of leaves, when compared to all the leaves possibly 6 inches deep all over the front yard. When I remove a small amount, I usually get one trash bag full of leaves, in the past when I have removed all at one time, I would get 10 bags. Second, it gets me out of the house and gives me something to do. Third, it gives the neighbors something to talk about, you know, crazy or just silly!

            We did wash the dog yesterday, yep it was warm enough to get out in the back 40 and wash the Tres. I think he kind of likes a free wash job.

As I sit outside yesterday, I noticed the moon was coming up and it was full. The term full moon, for that one person, does not mean the moon had a lot to eat, it means you can see the entire face, of the man in the moon! I have a photo for my enjoyment.


            Adjusting the topic: I hope to get my hair cut today, and I usually tell the hair stylists that I want to look younger, smarter, and richer when she it finished. Would you believe, I have been told if that is what, I want I should go somewhere else.

            Well, I guess I should stop for now, we hope you have a good day and please stay safe.

Crazy – silly!

Senior retired person who might be a little crazy and a lot silly, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: