Translate

Friday, December 2, 2022

December 2, 2022

            Well, we got through yesterday and we are now starting the second day of December this year. What! You say you know it is the second of December, well I say, “I am glad you know, because I have noticed that you quite often, don’t know what day it is!”

            The grand kids came to this Ford homestead, from their Ford homestead yesterday morning about 7:00. We all decided to go to the Star coffee place and get a cup before school.

            Arriving at the drive through I ordered my coffee, then Gabi’s coffee, then Alex’s coffee, when the lady asked, “Is this Don?” The grand kids were surprised that the lady knew my name.

            I did get the grandees to school safely and on time, and that afternoon I got them home safely. My favorite wife and I went to Alex’s orchestra concert last night, it was good. 

            On a decoration subject: I repaired two deer yesterday; in truth, I was able to replace some of the lights that were out, and it isn’t easy, but I did it. Then I was allowed to locate one of the deer near a Christmas tree. That deer has a head that moves.

            Subject me: I have a wonderful photo of the Don, sitting at the ole desk in the ole little office. Since it is worth a thousand words, I will not comment on the photo. You’re welcome!


 

            We did not have supper last night due to going to the concert. I am hoping that my best wife will take me out for breakfast this morning.

            Did I say it is raining again this morning? Well, it is raining again this morning!

            Wow, everything going well, and we will have a great day! We hope you have an outstanding day, filled with the things you like.

Breakfast connoisseur!

Senior retired person who needs a breakfast break from all that work, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: