Translate

Friday, December 9, 2022

December 9, 2022

           

Counting today, 16 days before Christmas!

            It seems to be getting here real fast, “R U red E”?  I know that one person is sitting there attempting to understand what “R U red E”, means. I usually translate these things for that one person but today I am not. If that one person can’t decipher what “R U red E” means, possibly that one person could google it.

            What did the Don do yesterday, he did almost nothing. I basically watched my favorite wife work, and that is very tiring, as she works too much, and too long, and too hard!

            I did transport people from their work and school settings to their home safely.

            Looking at the front yard this morning, I believe I will be removing leaves from the front yard again today. let’s see, Monday, then Wednesday, and now Friday, I think that is leaf removal every other day. Wow, who knew I could be so consistent? I will attempt to not post any photos of the leaf removal, before, during, or after, but no promises, photos seem to make me happy.

            Speaking of happy, I don’t have enough money on my Star coffee card to get a cup, so if I have a cup, it will need to be homemade. Homemade is ok, but it means I have to stay at home, and I don’t get out of the house, I don’t get to complain about traffic, or how long the line is around the star coffee place.

            Well, I guess I should do something other than sit here at the puter. We hope you have a productive and safe day filled with kindness and fat puppies!

HOME MADE?

Senior retired person who needs to get started doing something, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: