Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2022

December 3, 2022

            Happy Saturday to you! Hay, it is not raining this morning, maybe it will not rain today. The temp this morning early was 54 degrees, and it is not supposed to get any warmer during the day.

There are leaves on the ground from the pecan trees in the back and front yards, and they need to be addressed. [Addressed means, “gathered and disposed of] The pecan tree in the front has started dropping leaves, while the tree in the back 40 is almost finished.

I need to waterproof a couple electrical connections on the decorations today, and I think that should be the last. I may be allowed to move items from the garage to the shed today which will allow my present spouse to park her vehicle back inside the garage. 

The neighbor on the south side of our homestead was putting some Christmas decorations on his roof yesterday afternoon. His granddaughter was supervising the work, and she talked with My favorite wife and I several times. I have a photo of the decorations on the end of their house.


            We were sitting outside enjoying the nice weather as the neighbor was putting the lights on the house, and that is how and why I got a photo. Ok, I may have wanted the photo for this posting.

            As we sat outside observing the neighbor, I was made aware of what may have been a ghost in the ole pecan tree. Yes, I do have a not so good photo.


            My favorite spouse noted that it may have not been a ghost, it may have been the moon.

            On the north side of our house, the new neighbor has moved in, at least we saw the truck bring the furniture yesterday, and someone stayed in the house all night last night. I have met the lady one time when I helped her, and father move a very heavy item from the front porch into the garage. As usual, I do not remember her name.

            Well, we hope the day goes well for you and your family today, stay safe and have fun!

Decorations finished?

Senior retired person who is almost ready to relax, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: