Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2022

December 10, 2022

            Counting today, you have 15 days before you present me with a present!

            Now on an interesting subject, “What the Don does at the Ford’s homestead”. First, let me tell you that for some reason, most everything except the trees believe it is spring. There are plants that have new leaves budding out, and a few flowers are blooming, photo to follow.


 
            If you look close in the photo center top, you can see even the weeds are blooming.

            So yesterday, I did again remove leaves from the front yard, and even though I said, I would try to not have photos, I have photos. The first photo shows a portion of the leaves removed and you can get an idea of how many there were. Yes I did use the leaf blower and blow some leaves from the street, into the yard.


            The second photo shows what a portion of the yard looks like this morning, after yesterday’s cleaning. No rest for the senior retired people.


            I even have a more interesting photo, which was taken as I was waiting to get Alex from school yesterday. This is a photo of a cloud and the sun.

            Even waiting in line at school can be interesting.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a blessed day, and please stay safe.

Presents for who?

Senior ole retired person who don’t like going to the store, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: