Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2022

December 11, 2022

            Counting today, 14 days before that day that some of you are looking forward to, and some don’t want it to come, cause, you have not yet bought my gifts. (gift’s is plural)

            Now allow me to talk about leaves again. I know that you are tired of the leaf presentations, but since it is my blog, I will present what I want, not necessarily what others might want. I do have photos to enhance the documentation that I will provide.

            I used the Ford leaf blower and move leaves, from the street to curb, as seen in photo.

            The leaves against the curb, were partially removed by the rain last night.

 


 
            That means less work for the ole senior retired person.

            Topic alteration: yesterday afternoon as I sat on the Ford’s ole rocker pondering the state of the nation, I received an alert from the doorbell indicating movement. I knew a truck had gone down the street and that was most likely the reason for the alert. I opened the app on the somewhat smart phone to check. There was no one at the door but I could hear birds chirping from the porch via the phone.

That is when things got interesting, as two sparrows flew into the bush and tree next to me and were giving me the once over. I assume they could also hear the birds sounds from my phone. They left as soon as the bird sounds stopped.

My wife of more than half a century put a lot of effort (aka work) in to making some cookies and other sweet treats yesterday. I hope she gets a lot of rest today.

I did mow the back 40 yesterday afternoon; I was mostly attempting to chop up the leaves but there was some grass growth.

The only other interesting thing that I observed yesterday was a BI-Plane flying over. This plane was noisy and flew over a couple times.

            Well, I guess I will stop now and let you get some rest, we hope your day is interesting and safe.

Day to rest?

Senior retired person who can rest with the best of them, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: