Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

December 13, 2022

            Counting today, there are 12-days until that day, am I ready?

 

                        Today is Gabi’s birthday, she is now 16 years old,

Happy Birthday Gabi!

 

            Well, that is all I have for today, we hope you have a good day, filled with friends and family.

Speaking of family, I have learned that I will need to get Gabi from school at noon for the next three days, after today. It seems as if they are taking test during the morning, and off in the afternoon. Alex only gets off at noon on Friday.

            We have some light rain right now, which means I can’t work at removing the leaves, nice!

            I did go down to the Harbor store yesterday to review an item. After careful review, I did not purchase said item, and drove home disappointed but glad, I did not get an item which I considered as subpar.

            We did have a social time with hamburgers at the Bible study last night. The food and socializing were nice, and the bible study was interesting. We are now on a three-week break, no studding over the holiday!

Well, that is all I have for today, we hope you have a good day, filled with friends and family.

Schedules change!

Senior retired person who needs a cup even if it is homemade, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: