Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

December 21, 2022

            Good morning, and good afternoon to that one late arrival.

Well, I went out and tried to start the van yesterday morning, it started. We now know that the push button that flashes when we open the door, does not seem to bother the actual operation of the vehicle. It seems to be checking that everything is working. When it stops flashing, which takes about one minute, everything works as it is supposed to.

My favorite wife headed out in the ole van yesterday morning, to do some running around I mean shopping. What the heck can she be shopping for? I think it might be a way for her to get away from her, “Almost favorite husband!”

I have called the mechanic and will take the van back this morning to see if he can understand why, it flashes and how to fix it.

Heat lamp topic: I have now installed the second heat lamp in the Ford’s ole cold house for flowers. I can still turn them on and off without going outside. We will need to have both of them working on Thursday afternoon and night, through Friday and Friday night.

Bird seed topic: while I was outside installing the new heat lamp, I also installed some additional bird seed. It is bird seed, but I see the squirrels eating at the homemade bird feeder, more than the birds. 

Leaf bags topic: as I sit here at the Ford’s ole computer, I occasionally look at the camera monitors, and I see the leaf bags that my favorite grandson filled and piled up a couple days ago. I have a photo to follow, Alex does good work. 


            As you might notice, there are 13 bags to be hauled off. A neighbor stopped by yesterday and asked what I was going to do with the bags of leaves. I said I will need to haul them off the next time the Hewitt dumping place is open. My neighbor suggested that he might know someone who might want them. I said, tell them they are free.

Yes, that is the top of my ole computer monitor in the lower part of the photo.

We are planning to go to the mechanic at 7:45 this morning, we hope he can correct the button problem fairly quick.

            This is the first day of winter, I think it feels like it. We hope your day is safe, productive and fun!

Stay warm!

Senior retired person who has few plans for the day, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: