Translate

Monday, December 26, 2022

December 26, 2022

            Christmas is over, almost. At some point in the future, I will be allowed to remove the Christmas decorations, and help package them up for storage. When my present spouse decides it’s time, then I will get started.

            We had a great meal yesterday, David and his family were here, and our friend Nellie came over later in the afternoon. Nellie had a couple gifts and she also enjoyed some of the food. I enjoyed the food a second time for my supper.

            We received a text from Patrick wishing us a merry Christmas, all is going good on their cruse.

            I went out side to water the flowers in the green house. The sun was shining at that time and it was 100 degrees inside the house. The Moon plant looks like the cold weather has possibly frozen a big portion. We had two heat lamps in the green house during the night, and the sun has been shining during the day, but I guess that wasn’t good enough.

            After watering the green house, I proceeded to remove Poopa-Loopa from the yard yesterday. That is always fun, “not”, and then I picked up the small sticks from the back 40. After that, I took the leaf blower to the front yard and blew some leaves away from the lights that are on the ground, as the leaves were covering some of the lights.

            During the early afternoon, I made a cup of coffee and I got a piece of pumpkin pie, then I went outside where I enjoyed the nice weather, the coffee and the pie! All in all a good Christmas.

 

            Today is the day after: I don’t have any big plans, if the weather is nice enough, I might start to remove leaves from the Jasmin beds, I did say start, I did not say I would finish. I have already gone to the Star coffee place and I did stop to get a burrito on the way back home.

The lady at the burrito place was more talkative than usual, I know that she and her boy friend went to San Antonio for Christmas day, and I learned that she was born on Christmas day. All that before 7:00am, wow!

Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a pleasant day, stay warm and safe!

Tired of resting?

Senior ole person who needs a few things to do, but not too many, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: