Translate

Monday, December 5, 2022

December 5, 2022

            Well, I have a couple photos from the Ford’s homestead that were taken yesterday. We have a couple flowers that are blooming.



        
    Yes, they are both roses.

            I worked to remove debris today and also some of the leaves. Photos to follow.


           Above, the first photo shows the enormous amount of leaves on our yard and the area was not raked.


            #2 shows where I raked the leaves away from the blocks and the string of lights that are against the blocks.


            #3 shows the finished work, after I used the mower to vacuum the leaves. Wow, back braking work for an ole senior retired person!

            I didn’t do much more yesterday, I did sit outside with a friend and talk for a while.

            My favorite wife did make a very nice meatloaf for our dinner! Yes, there was other vegetables to eat with the meat.

            I have another photo of the Ford’s ole cat, she was wanting me to pet her during the time I was raking the yard, so she got on the scrap wood manger making it much easier for and ole senior person to reach and pet. 


 
            At some point in the afternoon, it began to drizzle some rain, it isn’t hard rain, but the driveway was all wet. Speaking of wet I did water some of the flowers in the hot house, some were wet and did not need the water.

            Well, I guess that is it, we hope you have a good day, filled with love and kindness.

Christmas is coming!

Senior ole person who might get a lump of coal for Christmas, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: