Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

December 20, 2022

            There is 5days before that special day, get ready!

            Let us look at yesterday for a moment. It rained yesterday, I don’t know how much we received as I had not emptied the rain gage after the previous rain. Today is supposed to be a rain free day, and it is raining this morning. We don’t want to have the rain go away, but a short break of a couple days would be ok. You know, we can’t sit outside on these cold and wet days.

            The mechanic called us and said the van was ready. We went and picked it up and my present wife drove it to the store and then home.

            We have noticed the button that we push to activate the defroster at the back window will flash when we open the car door. It has not done that before, so we will check with the mechanic to see what might be causing this, and fix it.

            My wife needs to do some running around today, (aka shopping), and she is glad to have the van running again. It is odd how much we count on the vehicles in our daily lives. Yes, she can drive the pickup but she doesn’t like to drive it, I think it is the size difference that she doesn’t like, so she will just stay home rather that drive the Ford’s ole Chevy.

            I have wrapped a couple presents for my favorite wife and put them under the tree. In truth, there are a few presents under our Christmas tree.

            I have decided to double the heat going into the Ford’s ole green house for the upcoming super cold weather. I have used one heat lamp in the past, and now I will use two. I think the double heat lamps will get us through the cold.

            With the rain making everything wet, I guess I will just stay inside today. We hope you have a good day filled with thoughts of the true meaning of Christmas, please be safe.

Shop till you drop!

Senior ole person who shopped, dropped and then stopped, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: