Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2022

December 22, 2022

            We are now at 3 days till something happens. Hope you are ready.

            Second day of winter, and it is really winter here today! 

            Van update: we did not take it to the mechanic yesterday. I went out in the garage and when I opened the door to the van the light did not flash. I got in and started the van, backed it out of the garage and everything was working as it should. I pulled the van back into the garage and called the mechanic, and told him what was happening. He said he had done some reading about this van yesterday and when the battery is completely removed, and a new battery installed, there is a period of time for everything to reset.

            I believe he is correct and that it is back to normal, I did tell him we will keep an eye on it, and if it stops working properly, I will bring it back to him. My favorite wife drove the van to the store to get a few groceries, and upon her return, I drove it to the gas station for some gas, $2.34 per gallon. I did not see anything that seemed to be working improperly.

            What else did I do yesterday: I went to the cleaners and picked up some items, I went to the bank and picked up our $5.00 stipend for the week, I did get a cup of real coffee.

Leaf bags: In a prior post I presented a photo taken through a security camera of the 13 bags of leaves near the ole swing set. I have another photo of the swing set, not taken through the security camera, this time without the bags. Yep, a good person came and took them all, nice!


            You are correct, there are some leaves on the driveway, and there will likely be a bunch of leaves everywhere after the wind and cold weather arrives sometime this morning.

            Berries; I looked the berries over yesterday, and they are growing even in this cold weather. I have a couple photos.



            There is new growth on the berries and the older berries look healthy. The eggs are fake, I put them there for looks, we can’t afford real eggs.

            We hope you have a good day, stay warm and safe.

Cool, Cold, colder, coldest!

Senior ole person who hopes we are ready for the cold and wind, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: