Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

December 14, 2022

 

            Well, it seems as if we are now 11 days away from that day, you know which day I am referring to, a day of receiving I mean giving!

            I remember an ole saying, “It is better to give than to receive”! Knowing that statement to be true, I hope you will be better than me! Did you understand what I am saying? Better to give, be better than me!

            Allow me to say something which that one person might understand, it is raining this morning. Well, the wet weather will keep this ole person from removing any leaves or venturing outside.

                                                He leaves the leaves! 

The same word used to mean two things, one is a noun and one is a verb. Yes, I know which one is the verb and which one is the noun.

Alteration of subject matter:

I have a different schedule today, I get Gabi from school at 12:30, David at 1:30 if no overtime, and Alex from school at 4:00.

We need to take a couple packages to the post office this morning, and my favorite wife wants to get some Christmas stamps. I am still waiting on a package that I ordered a couple weeks ago as a gift for somebody, not for me! Wow, will I have any time for a nap?

Considering the cool weather and the rain, I really don’t have any other plans for the day. With the cool weather we will need to begin heating the Ford’s ole green house, well it isn’t green it is actually clear, maybe I should refer to it as a hot house, but it is only hot when the sun is shining. Call it whatever you want, we will need to heat it at night.

            Well, I am stopping and getting started at the same time, we hope you have a very nice and safe day.

Better to give!

Senior ole person who wants you to be better, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: