Translate

Monday, December 12, 2022

December 12, 2022

            Counting today we have 13 days before you know what happens.         

Good morning to you and that one person, yes, we are still allowing that one person to receive these emails, if it wasn't for these emails, that one person would not get any email. You are right, I am a nice person!

            Yesterday I did almost nothing, I did sit outside with a cup of coffee a couple times, I did water the flowers in the little hot house, and that is about it.

            I think today is Monday, at least it should be Monday, my favorite granddaughter has a birthday tomorrow, she will be 16 years old…   Time goes by too fast!

            I guess I am back on the normal schedule today, you know, getting Dave from work and the Grandkids from school. Sorry, I don't have any photos of leaves to enhance your day. 

I have decided to vacuum the leaves from the flower beds when they stop falling and after they have some time to get dry. That may be a while, as they are predicting rain tomorrow, and cold weather this week. If it gets too cold, the leaves can stay there, this ole retired person will stay inside.

            I would like a breakfast burrito but I don't have any money on the star coffee card and I like to get a cup of real coffee when I get a burrito, so I guess I will just stay at home.

            Have you noticed the gas price is down to $2.39 per gallon, wow I can use the lawn mower again.

            We hope you have a good day, be safe, and be nice to others especially old others!

Leave the leaves!

Did you think about the above words? Leave and leaves, same basic words, two different meanings.

Senior leaf processor, and use to be, nice guy, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: