Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 31, 2022

            The end is near, now what are we going to do? We all knew the end would come someday, and in this case, we actually know the day. What will you do now that it is almost over? Do you have any plans? I guess we could just give up and call it quits, or we can make a new plan and try to make a new start. Starting over might be a big challenge for the senior population, heck I don’t even have a plan for today, how can I make a plan to start over? I guess I will just do what ole retired people do, I will wait and see what happens!

 

            Topic change: yesterday afternoon my wife and I had decided to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather and quiet afternoon. We were joined by a friend and we had some enjoyable conversations. A little later a neighbor, who is also a friend, came over and the conversations became even more lively.  During this friendly gathering we learned that Patrick and Karla had returned home from their vacation.

            Different topic: today would have been my sister Wilda’s birthday. She passed away a couple years ago. She was a very good person!

 

            Well, that is it for the last day, we hope it is a good day for you, stay safe.

Happy new start!

Senior retired person who needs to make a plan for the new, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: