Translate

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday a day of rest 05/30/2021

            Our day of rest may include lunch at a restaurant. We learned last night that Patrick and Karla are coming up today. we are going to call David and see if he and his family can meet us for lunch. There will be 4 or 8 of us for lunch. 

 

            Early one morning, I reached for a Kleenex, and when I started to pull it from the box, the entire box began to lift up. Obviously, the box was almost empty and very lite, and this is not unusual.

            What was unusual about that situation is, the thought that came to my mind. “An object at rest, will remain at rest unless a greater force acts on it.”  Now I am not a smart person, so why did that thought come to mind? It is odd, how a senior retired person’s ole mind works. We can’t remember where we put the car keys, but a thought like that, pops into a senior’s head. 

 

            My first spouse has now put 7 quarts of black berries in the freezer.

            I will stop entering data now, so I can have a day of rest.

 

Consider the reason for Memorial Day!

 

Thanks to all vets!

No comments: