Translate

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Went to doctor 06/01/2021

            If something doesn't seem right in your body, go to the doctor!

            I went to the doctor because I had some pains that just did not seem right. The doctor did all kinds of tests and some x-rays, he even had me on machines checking me the entire time. After all the doctor said, they did not find anything. No heart attack, no blood clod, nothing showed up and they did a bunch of tests.  He suggested that it is a muscle strain of some type. He suggested I take it easy for a while, and if there were any new problems to come back.

            Today, Tuesday, I am feeling back to normal. Had a good night sleep last night. 😊

 

            It rained like crazy yesterday evening. As we sat there in the homestead, we watched the rain pour. I checked the rain gage this morning and we have 2.5 inches of new rain!

            I am starting to doubt that I will ever get to make the #3 black berry bed, it is just too muddy. We have been getting bunches of black berries daily.

            With all this rain, the grass is growing at an enormous rate, and I don't mow when the grass is wet. I may never get to mow again. 😊

 

Happy today, it's not raining!

Senior retired person who may swim out to the black berries today, Don the Ford

No comments: