Translate

Monday, May 24, 2021

Yep, it is still raining 05/24/2021

 

            I do not need to say anything else, as it is still raining, but I will say more! 😐

            To get to the black berries, one needs to wear a rain suit and rubber boots, in an effort to stay dry while traversing that back 40. We are getting berries but if the sun would shine, we would most likely get many more.

            No, I can't work on the #3 bed yet, it will be several days after the rain subsides, before the mud returns to dirt.

            I need to put the trash container out at the curb side, but it is raining too hard for this sweet ole person to get out in the rein! Heck, we all know that sugar melts in the rain.

            We did go to the restaurant yesterday morning with the grand kids and we had a good time! The restaurant was full, with people waiting to get in. We both (me and my present wife) would rather have only 50% capacity at the restaurant, as we enjoyed not sitting too close to others. We aren't concerned so much about the virus, as we have had our shots, we just enjoyed the extra distance between tables.

            Before no one asks, the food was good during this visit! 😊

 

            Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day, ole Donnie wants to play! 😐 😊

 

           I just checked the security cameras and it appears that the rain has subsided for a while, I need to get the trash container out.

 

 

Sun shine and happiness for you!

Senior retired person with a rain suit and boots, Don the Ford

No comments: