Translate

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Question 05/04/2021

            What is the question, there isn't one? What I would have thought could have been asked, "Did the Don look at the book of the face yesterday", but no one asked. It is disheartening when no one cares, or maybe no one read the post of yesterday.

            Well, that brings us to a different thought. Would you like to get emails from me only once a week, instead of almost every day? If you would rather get a posting notification once a week, let me know and I will put you on that list.

            Also, if you would like to be removed from the email list, and not receive any of these annoying emails, let me know and I will remove your name from the list.

            If you would like to get more emails from me, I will need you to send me $20 monthly and I will send you additional emails! Just kidding, I am not going to send you more emails!

            The back yard was drying and I thought I might get to mow it today, and now it is raining again. Maybe this light rain will go away and I will get to mow, maybe not.

            Now let's respond to the not asked question, "Nope, I did not look at the book of the face"! I received a couple notification from the book but I did not respond. 😊

 

May the force be with you!

            May the force  be God!

 

Senior young retired person with nothing to do, Don the Ford

 

 

No comments: