Translate

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Hello are U there 05/05 2021

            I was just checking to see if you were still here, I know you are a busy person, or is that someone else? Anyway, I think I will be allowed to mow and trim the back 40 this morning. 😐

            Yesterday I dug up two black berry plants from the #2 garden and placed them in pots. I checked them this morning and they both look surprisingly good. I do know that it will take a week before I am sure whether they will survive or not. Photo of one of the plants that I dug up. I tried to get the plant and all the dirt covering the root system with it.  I failed to get the dirt.


    
           That plant was growing outside the boundary of the #2 garden.

            Topic change: I was allowed to help my favorite wife move a couple flower pots. Each pot with dirt and flower was about 150 pounds. We used the two-wheeler. I have a photo, ad we are not finished with the work, which I will be allowed to do this afternoon when the front yard is in shade.

 


                                              

            The two white pots are what we moved. I also removed and repositioned, some blocks which are used as a boundary for the flower beds. There is still some work to be done. 😐

            I had better get away from this "puter" and get to work.

May your day be filled with happiness!

Senior almost young and yes silly grandpa, with something to do, Don the Ford

No comments: