Translate

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Follow up to 05/09/2021

            This is a follow up post for Mother’s Day. My favorite wife and mother to our kids, went out for lunch at the short horn restaurant (I do not advertise real names unless paid or irritated). There was a line out the door when we arrived just a few minutes after they opened. The line moved quickly. We ordered and it took a while for the food to get to us, but it was good. Neither of our sons were able to come to visit today, so we ate alone. Photos to follow.

 


           Donna had a steak with shrimp skewers and broccoli. Not the best photo.


        
     I had salmon, the photo is a close up, so my grandson will know what I had! He likes salmon too! Trust me, it taste wonderful, the photo isn’t very good.

            I have a photo of my favorite wife with flowers she received for Mother’s Day.

 


                                                          

Eat, sleep, and eat again!

Senior whose belly is full of good food, and it is nap time, Don the Ford

No comments: